As the leading vendor for Network Management, Sangfor IAG M5100-AC-I-S has been highlighted in the SWG Gartner Magic Quadrant for 10 years in a row. IAG51S is designed to govern user internet access behavior. Unlike other solutions, Sangfor IAG gives you the complete power to throw unwanted behavior out and keep authorized behavior in. Not only will you gain full visibility and take full control of users in the network, but you will also have the ability to unveil user identity with powerful analytics.
Key Features Of M5100-AC-I-S
M5100-AC-I-S is the ideal network management solution for Small & Medium Enterprises. It is also ideal for Branch Deployment.
- Unified Management of all Clients in the Entire Network
Sangfor IAG51S can effectively control both Wired and Wireless networks, achieving Unified Management of all clients in the entire network. Rich and flexible authentication methods, such as username/password, IP/MAC binding, etc., as well as value-added marketing authentication methods (QR code, SMS, WeChat, Facebook, Alipay, etc.) are available in Sangfor IAG. It can also control permissions based on user, application, location and client types.
- Intelligent Control with Visibility of User Behavior & Traffic
Sangfor IAG is able to manage and control network applications & web browsing more conveniently and accurately. It has one of the largest application signature database and URL database, which are updated every 2 weeks. Its bulk management mode for large enterprises greatly improves the productivity and efficiency.
Thanks to three unique major traffic management technologies (Dynamic Traffic Control, Intelligent Flow Control, Quota Control) of Sangfor IAM, the bandwidth utilization can be improved by more than 30%.
- Simple & Intuitive Reporting for Simpler Network Management
SANGFOR IAG is built-in with an Advanced Report Center, which supports various customized reports based on traffic statistics, queries, ranking, times and behavior of user & user groups, helping enterprises analyze the root causes of all network issues. IT managers are provided with all the detailed information they need to know about their network, including Internet access activities, bandwidth consumption and viewed contents.
Reports are self-generated and automatically & regularly sent to an appointed e-mail address to effectively assist in the network design, secure it and optimize the usage of the bandwidth.
- Business Intelligence
The Sangfor Business Intelligence platform is based on Hadoop and adapted to Mapreduce data process technology & NoSQL database to perform TB data query’s in seconds and makes data processing more efficient and intelligent. Traffic identification distinguishes between user and machine traffic while the Graph Computing and Machine Learning performs modeling analysis of all traffic. Scenario based applications brings you the best ever operation experience.
- User Authentication and Management
- Mapping and identifying users
- IP/MAC binding, hostname, USB Key, SMS, QR-Code, Portal, WeChat, Facebook, etc.
- User accounts importing and synchronizing from LDAP, CAM3, etc.
- SSO integration: AD/POP3/Proxy/Radius, 3rd party authentication device and DB Server.
- Access Control
- Application control
- URL filtering
- Search Engine Control, Enhanced Email/IM control
- File filtering
- SSL traffic control
- Illegal Wi-Fi
- Bandwidth Management
- BM according to specific object/policy
- International & Domestic BM
- Bandwidth Guarantee & Limitation
- Multi-level SON Channel
- Dynamic BM
- Virtual line
- Multiplexing and intelligent routing.
- Report Center
- Report based on application traffic, user behavior, etc.
- Graphical reports by counts, ranking, comparison, trends analysis with statistics, pie, bar, line chart, etc.
- Real time report
- Content log for IM chat records, emails, forum posts, etc.
- Customized CIO report
- Built-in internal and optional external report center
- Export to CSV or PDF format.
- Management & Deployment
- Centralized management support
- Proxy functions: HTTP/HTTPS Sockets 4/5, ICAP
- HA support (A/A,A/P), Hardware bypass
- Deployment mode: Route, Bridge, Double Bridge, Bypass, Single-arm
- Built-in Firewall
- IPsec VPN.
Hardware Description Of M5100-AC-I-S
- USB ports
- Management Console
- Line Interface
- LED Indicators
- Fan Trays
- Power Switch
- Power Outlet
All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual Product may vary.
|Performance & Capacity|
|Application Layer Throughput||160Mbps|
|Recommended Concurrent Users||2000|
|Concurrent Connections (TCP)||60,000|
|New Connections (TCP)||1200|
|Redundancy Power Supply||N/A|
|Storage HD Capacity||128 GB SSD|
|Power [Watt] Max||40 W|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 45°C|
|Humidity||5% ~ 95% non-condensing|
|System Weight||3.4 Kg|
|System Dimensions||430x400x44.5 mm|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IPV6 Ready|
|Bypass (Copper)||1 pair|
|10G Fiber SFP||N/A|
|Serial Port||1 x RJ45|
|Extended Slot Number||1|