The N2200-ON switch series offers a power-efficient Multigigabit Ethernet network-access switching solution with integrated 25GbE uplinks. With high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance, utilizing a non-blocking architecture to easily handle unexpected traffic loads, the switches offer simple management and scalability via an 160Gbps (full duplex) high availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to twelve switches from a single IP address. An integrated 80PLUS Platinum certified power supply provides energy efficiency to help decrease power and cooling costs.
- Modernize campus network architectures
Modernize campus network architectures with a power-efficient and resilient 1/2.5/25GbE switching solution with 802.3bt Type-3 (60W) Power over Ethernet. PoE ports can deliver clean power to network devices such as wireless access points (APs), Voice-over-IP (VoIP) handsets, video conferencing systems, security cameras, LED luminaries
and many more. For greater interoperability in multivendor networks, N2200 switches offer the latest open-standard protocols.
- Leverage familiar tools and practices
All N-Series switches include Dell EMC Networking OS6, designed for easier deployment, greater interoperability and a lower learning curve for network administrators. One common command line interface (CLI) and graphic user interface (GUI) using a well-known command language gets skilled network administrators productive quickly. With USB
auto-configuration, network administrators can rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by simply inserting a USB key. N2200-ON switches also support the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), enabling installation of alternate network operating systems.
- Deploy with confidence at any scale
N2200-ON series switches help create performance assurance with a data rate up to 600Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate up to 833Mpps. Scale easily with built-in rear stacking ports. Switch stacks of up to 624 1/2.5/25GbE ports can be managed from a single screen using the highly-available stacking architecture for high-density aggregation
with seamless redundant availability.
N-Series switches help provide certainty with a lifetime warranty that covers software upgrades, hardware repair or replacement, and optics and cables purchased with the switch. Details at Dell.com/LifetimeWarranty.*
*Select Networking products carry a Lifetime Limited Warranty with Basic Hardware Service (repair or replacement) for life. Repair or replacement does not include troubleshooting, configuration, or other advanced service provided by Dell EMC ProSupport.
- Hardware, performance and efficiency
- 1RU switches with up to 48 line-rate 1/2.5GbE RJ-45 ports and four integrated 25GbE SFP28 ports.
- Up to 48 ports of 30W PoE including 24 ports which can scale up to 60W PoE.
- Up to 624 1/2.5/25GbE ports in a 12-unit stack for high-density, high-availability in IDFs, MDFs and wiring closets.
- Non-stop forwarding and fast failover in stack configurations.
- Dell Fresh Air compliance for operation in environments up to 113°F (45°C) helps reduce cooling costs in temperature constrained deployments.
- Deploying, configuring and managing
- USB auto-configuration rapidly deploys the switch without complex TFTP configurations or sending technical staff to remote offices.
- Management via an intuitive and familiar CLI, embedded web server (GUI), SNMP-based management console application (including Dell OpenManage Network Manager), Telnet or serial connection.
- Private VLAN extensions and Private VLAN Edge support.
- AAA authorization, TACACS+ accounting and RADIUS support for comprehensive secure access support.
- Authentication tiering allows network administrators to tier port authentication methods such as 802.1x, MAC authentication.
- Bypass and Captive Portal in priority order so that a single port can provide flexible access and security.
- Achieve high availability and full bandwidth utilization with MLAG and support firmware upgrades without taking the network offline.
- Layer 3 Standard IPv4 and IPv6 functionality including static routing, RIP, and OSPF support.
- VXLAN-Lite support in hardware only (can be used if enabled by Open Networking (ON) partner network operating system).
|Performance & Capacity|
|Static Routes||256 (IPv4) / 128 (IPv6)|
|Dynamic Routes||256 (IPv4)|
|Switch Fabric Capacity (Gbps)||480||480||600||600|
|Forwarding Rate (Mpps)||667||667||833||833|
|Queues per Port||8|
|Line-rate Layer 2 Switching||All (non-blocking)|
|Line-rate Layer 3 Routing||All (non-blocking)|
|Packet Buffer Memory (MB)||4|
|RIP Routing Interfaces||256|
|VLAN Routing Interfaces||128|
|Access Control Lists (ACL)||Supported|
|MAC & IP-based ACLs||Supported|
|Max Number of ACLs||Supported|
|Max ACL Rules (System-wide)||3,914|
|Max Rules per ACL||1,023|
|Max ACL Rules per Interface (IPv4)||
|Max ACL Rules per Interface (IPv6)||
|Max VLAN Interfaces With ACLs Applied||24|
|Max Thermal Output (BTU/hr)||812||4495||1112||8478|
|Power Consumption Max (Watts)||238 W||1318 W||326 W||2486 W|
|Integrated Power Supply (Watts)||550W AC||1050W AC||550W AC||1600W AC|
|System Weight (Kg)||6.485||6.67||6.845||7.155|
|System Dimensions (H x W x D)(mm)||43.44 x 434.086 x 400.05|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 45°C|
|Storage Temperature||–40° to 65°C|
|Storage Relative Humidity||85%|
|10M/100M/1G/2.5G RJ-45 Ports||24||24||48||48|
For more information, please read product’s datasheet: N2200 Series Switches Datasheet PDF